We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A relaxed and sociable atmosphere, beautiful patio area, and well-modernised interior make The Park Gate Inn the perfect spot for a get-together. Bring friends, family, or colleagues and get stuck into our extensive menu of two-for-one pub classics, which is served daily alongside an epic specials board. Whether you fancy food from around the world, or proper pub grub just the way it should be, we’ve got you covered. Let’s not forget the bar! We serve Marston’s famous cask ales, plus draughts, ciders, wines, spirits, and more. Grab a quick drink in the pleasant surroundings of the beer garden, get cosy at the bar, or stay for a great-tasting, great-value meal.
Our specials board showcases mouth-watering dishes from around the world, as well as British favourites with extra little touches. And you’ll find healthy options on both the pub menu and the specials board: calorie counted, but with all the flavour you want from a special treat. Talking of treats, ignore our dessert menu at your peril! Packed with sinfully-delightful puddings hot and cold, it’s a local legend. And if you’re too full to eat pudding right now, we’ll box yours up for you to enjoy later.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus